Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick - True Colors

[Intro] Am G/B C F (2x) [Verse 1] Am G/B You with the sad eyes C F Don't be discouraged Am G/B Oh I realize C F It's hard to take courage Am G/B In a world full of people C F You can lose sight of it all Am G/B And the darkness, inside you F C Can make you feel so small [Verse 2] Am G/B Show me a smile then, C F Am Don't be unhappy, can't remember G/B C F When I last saw you laughing Am G/B If this world makes you crazy C F And you've taken all you can bear Am G/B Just you call me up F C Cause' I will always be there [Chorus] F C I see your true colors G Shining through F C I see your true colors F G And that's why I love you F C E Am So don't be afraid to let them show F C Your true colors F C G True colors are beautiful, C Like a rainbow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belajar Kunci Dasar

Belajar Kunci Balok

Belajar Kunci Kres